Vitality and Impact of Arts Presenting

Hill Strategies Research Inc.

In May 2018, CAPACOA commissioned Hill Strategies Research to develop a survey of Canadian presenters with the goal of better understanding the scope, vitality, and practices in the presenting sector. Of the 250 survey respondents, 56% responded in English and the other 44% in French. Responses were received from presenters in 172 different municipalities, covering every province and territory.

Source: Introduction